The Parish of Bistrup was disjoined from that of Birkerød in 1963 and its church was inaugurated in 1967.
The property Nordvanggård housed a congregation of Sisters of the Precious Blood from the late 1950s until 2015.
Birkerød Church is a traditional Danish parish church whose oldest parts date from the late 12th and early 13th century.The tower was built in the late 15th century, the current chancel in about 1500 and the porch in 1525.Upload af sådanne fotos vil medføre øjeblikkelig sletning af brugeren.- kan slette fotos, der strider mod reglerne for billed-upload - uden yderligere advarsel til den pågældende bruger.Furesø Golf Club is based at Hestkøbgård in the western part of Birkerød. Birkerød Gymnasium was founded as a private boys' school in 1868.
It is now a public upper secondary school with approximately 1,000 students.
Når du uploader billeder, skal du være opmærksom på at overholde loven om ophavsret.
Boblberg forbeholder sig ret til at fjerne billeder, der ikke overholder loven om ophavsret.
) is a suburban town in Rudersdal Municipality in the northern outskirts of Copenhagen, Denmark.
It is surrounded by several lakes and small woodlands.
The smaller Birkerød Lake is located just south of the railway station in the town centre.